Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm already not doing this too regularly.

Still, it's only been four days, not several weeks. Progress is happening here, my friends!

Home sick today with some sort of eye infection.
Woke up at 2:45 AM, and I couldn't open my eye--it was sealed shut. Gross. Really, really gross. Anyhow, my eye is now swollen, puffy, red, and the skin around it (my cheek and such) is red and inflamed as well. Got a strong antibiotic and ReNu teardrops to - hopefully - turn things around a bit.

Anyhow, enough about my sorry state of physical being.

I'm currently watching Bones season one. Gotta love that show! Temperance Brennan is such a great character; one of my heroes, possibly.

I have a new-found budding distrust for somebody very close to me. We'll see how that progresses.

Moving on from the goings-on in my life:

Is curling possibly one of the most ridiculous Olympic sports in history? I understand that it takes a decent amount of skill to push a large rock across ice and stay balanced while pushing a broom, but it seems kind of odd. It definitely is not a very action-oriented sport.

Mr. John Travolta is kind of intimidating looking with his hefty body type, shaved head, and goatee, non? I mean, check this out:



Not exactly the type of person you'd want to run into in a quasi-suspenseful situation, is he?


Anyhow, more later.

Until then,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment