Thursday, July 8, 2010

Consistency Fail.

That's me right thurr.

It's been quite a while since my last post.
And, apparently, this one will fortunately lack the brevity that the last one did.

I've really become envious of YouTubers. Or successful ones. The people who can regularly make and upload good videos are amazing to me. I'm really hoping to join among the ranks soon. We'll see!

Life is always full of twists and turns, and the time since my last post has been no exception. I went to summer camp, celebrated my sweet sixteen there (w00t), had to leave camp a day early because the health department shut us down because of a virus (stupid health department... grumble, grumble.), saw Eclipse and laughed at all of the screaming fangirls with my best friend.

It's been a rather eventful time.


If you're into Harry Potter and know me personally, (or even if you don't!), I will hopefully be planning a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 release party for November. So keep your fingers crossed.

Time for doubts to set in:
Is anyone actually reading this?
Millions of people have blogs, and some of them don't even find daylight in any place but the blogger's own computer. I hope I'm not one of these people, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I may very well be.

My theory in regards to this, though, is that if I start doing some more things to get myself known (grammar fail possibly?), then maybe I won't feel like this is all a big waste.

Keep your hopes up!

Cheerio!

Molly

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello(:
    I read your blogs, I just don't have blogger so I can't follow you :3
    I promise I'm not some kind of creeper og stalker(:

    Bye from Josephine - Denmark.

    ReplyDelete