Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bones---> Onward to Season Two!!!

If you weren't aware, I'm pretty much in love with the television show Bones.
An amazingly gorgeous cast, an amazing (and pretty original, as far as TV shows go) plot and dialogue, and just some awesome stuff going on.

Since I only began watching it religiously during this season, I thought that I might as well watch it from the beginning. So I just finished season one.

It took me all of three days, which is either A) Dedication, or B) The blatantly clear evidence that I have lost all traces of a social life.

Anyways, it's onto season two! I'm onto episode two. But I'm taking a break and eating breakfast for dinner while the time limit expires.

Just thought I'd let y'all tune in to my mundane existence.

Cheerio!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment