Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I can't decide what to title this post.

Today has been full of excitement, and exhaustion. We did a Pop Show teaser for the school today. If you don't know what pop show is, then allow me to explain. It's the "pop" concert that my school puts on each year. Mediocre dancing and music. What could be better?

Chai tea. That's what. I had one of those for lunch today! Seriously delicious.

While on spring break -- in Santa Fe, NM -- I bought a few things. I rarely buy souvenirs, so that's a big deal. I bought a ring, and five books from Borders.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Who goes on vacation and buys books from a chain bookstore?

Well, shut your trap. Me, that's who. I bought these five:
Paper Towns, by John Green.
Looking for Alaska, also by John Green
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, by Mark Haddon.
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Johnathan Safran Foer.
Tess of the d'Urbervilles, by Thomas Hardy.

I absolutely love books. Hence my purchasing of five.

Anyhow, I'm anxiously awaiting my trip to London and Paris this summer. I'm über excited.

That's all for now.

'till later,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment